NIFTY is a safe, simple, non-invasive prenatal test which offers screening for certain genetic conditions from as early as week 10 of pregnancy.
Using the latest genetic sequencing technology, NIFTY has over 99% accuracy for the three most common trisomy conditions present at birth, which are Down Syndrome, Edwards Syndrome and Patau Syndrome.
It is the first choice of every pregnant woman because of many reasons:
– It’s approved by BGI (Beijing Genomics Institute);
– It’s the only test that screens 94 genetics abnormalities;
– Twin pregnancy, In vitro, Egg donor pregnancy, Sperm donor;
– Possession of an own files for results interpretation;
– More than 5 million tests done around the world;
– Has the biggest clinical study made with 150.000 pregnant women;
– Installment paying;
– Collaborating with insurance policies.